Paris is one of my favorite cities in Europe and I couldn’t be happier to be back! It’s one of the few European cities where I actually enjoy all their attractions, from monuments to parks to cathedrals. I even enjoy the art museums! My boyfriend and I planned for 3.5 days in Paris and it was just not enough time to do everything on our list. I wish we had more time to simply wander the streets of Paris and take in the beautiful city. Needless to say, I’m already counting down the days until my next visit.
The Paris Pass is advertised as a sightseeing city card that allows for free entry to 60+ Paris attractions and tours. In reality, the Paris Pass is a bundle of the following:
- Paris Attractions Pass – entry to attractions like River Cruise & tour of Opera Garnier
- Paris Museum Pass – unlimited entry to over 50 museums and monuments
- Paris Visite Travelcard – unlimited travel on metro, RER, and buses
- Day Pass for Big Bus Tour
- Fast Track Entry to 4 Museums (including Louvre and Orsay)
- Guidebook with useful information and special discounts
Of all the European cities that I have visited so far, Paris is in my top three. I absolutely loved it! I fell in love with the apartment buildings and their artistic balconies. I loved wandering the small streets and crossing the bridges along the Seine. I can’t get over the endless number of parks where someone can just sit or wander. And who wouldn’t love watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle every night! It was such a romantic place to be and the best spot to kick off my weeklong romantic getaway with the boyfriend.